- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- US: Sugarmade acquires hydroponics supplier Sky Unlimited
- Iceland: Geothermal energy could be used for dehydrating greenhouse tomatoes
- South Korea: Urban farming bonds communities in Seoul
Top 5 -last month
- Basic requirements when looking for a new greenhouse production site
- US (CA): Grower roundtable keynote presentation announced for Organic Grower Summit
- Government support in greenhouse production in order to stop the rise in inflation rates
- The newest technology in lighting your commercial grow
- Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
Top 5 -last week
Photo Report Fruit Logistica 2015
"In addition to its undisputed position as a business platform, this year's Fruit Logistica strengthened its leading role as a platform for innovation for the international fresh produce trade", says Dr Christian Göke, CEO of Messe Berlin GmbH:
Also HortiDaily.com was present at the Fruit Logistica. We made a photo report with all the suppliers, greenhouse constructors and other professionals from the commercial greenhouse industry.
Click here to see the photo report with all the international exhibitors.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
- 10/19/2018 "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- 10/19/2018 Hort suppliers find their way to PMA
- 10/18/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”