- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Moscow region reaches 100% self-sufficiency with tomatoes and cucumbers
- "Strong market position for greenhouse horticulture with resilient vegetables"
- Flower One acquires Nevada cannabis cultivator and producer
- "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- Russia: 10 ha strawberry greenhouse planned in Elektrostal
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Four million sealed bell peppers for cruise ships and military bases per year
- Adelita, the 'made in South' raspberries available from November to June
- Russia: 8 ha greenhouse complex to be built in Stavropol by 2020
- US: California Farm Academy tackles ag labor shortage
- BC bell pepper grower ramps up by cooling down
Russia: First crop in Artcan greenhouse Volgograd
Artcan started to building the glass greenhouse last year and completed this important investment project at the end of August. They immediately started to production and experiments of different types of tomatoes.
The market condition for tomato production in Russia is very good and Artcan Agricultural Company Mr. Osman UCAR general coordinator of Russia project informs that at least fifteen or more years there is need for new greenhouse investments.
Mr. Osman UCAR informs that they have a well experienced team for this kind of big investments. Mr. Mustafa SATICI is chairman of Western Mediterranean Exportes Union in Antalya, Mr. Mehmet Sait GUCIN is an agricultural engineer and a well known consultant for greenhouse marketing in Turkey.
Artcan Agriculture company also give education to workers of greenhouse and give production consultancy. Agricultural engineer and consultant Mr. Mahyettin DANISMAN spends its most of time in this greenhouse to observe the production.
Also there are several people such as Mr. Abdurrahman OZDEMIR who was team leader in 13,1 ha. previous project.
General Coordinator Mr. Osman UCAR informs that as Artcan Agriculture, with professional perspective of their authority staff, they serve practical solutions for modern agriculture and high technology greenhouses from feasibility step to completion of investment.
Artcan Agriculture Company realizes a determining role for investment decision and determine suitable technology for investment region, choosing suitable product variety for production and marketing conditions.
Realize education of production technical team, advise for production with professional agricultural engineers. Give consultany to investor at marketing point of produced products and set up the marketing department of business.
For more information
Artcan Agriculture Limited Company
Mr. Osman UCAR, General Coordinator
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 The Star Group not getting lost in the weed(s)
- 10/19/2018 Google announces $900,000 grant to train Kenyan farmers
- 10/19/2018 Canada: Whole Leaf to come under new leadership
- 10/19/2018 DowDuPont takes another step in Corteva Agriscience spin-off
- 10/18/2018 US: Sugarmade acquires hydroponics supplier Sky Unlimited
- 10/18/2018 Italy: Cefla Group adds dedicated Lighting division
- 10/17/2018 Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- 10/17/2018 South Africa: Woolworths called out for ‘organics’ claim
- 10/17/2018 Europe’s largest retailer teams up with IBM
- 10/17/2018 North Carolina indoor city farm nears completion of Phase 1
- 10/17/2018 Toni Bucci joins AgBiome Innovations team
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering